Setting the report period for an account on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Set the reporting period of an account report by setting its start and end dates.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Set the reporting period of an account report by setting the start and end dates of the report.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Preferences.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Reports.
- Tap Report period.
- Select the calendar image next to the Start date of fiscal year field.
- Select a date on the calendar.
- Select SET.
- Select the Default reporting period field.
- Select a report period type.
- Select OK.
- (Optional) Tap Previous year and Next year to view the reporting periods for the previous and next year. Tap up and down to scroll to through the list of reporting periods for the current year.
- Tap OK to return to the Reports screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021