The purpose of USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Form 5630 is to save time. Without SCAN Form 5630, the USPS needs to scan each individual shipping label. This can be time consuming if there are a large number of shipping labels. Instead of scanning each individual shipping label, USPS scans the SCAN Form 5630 once, and uploads every shipping label from that day to the USPS systems.
In order to print USPS SCAN forms, you must enable the USPS SCAN Form Printing on your device.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Shipping Settings, then tap Label Options.
- Scroll down to the Scan Form and Manifest Printing section and tap on the Enable scan form printing box.
- If you have an 8 1/2 x 11 1E50 Laser Report Printer that is either attached to one of the USB ports on the back of your device or connected through Wi-Fi, you can print the report from your device. Refer to Printing from your device.
- If you do not have the report printer, you can print the manifest by signing into your SendPro Online account. Refer to Printing from SendPro Online account.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- From the Carrier Home screen, tap Shipping Manifests.
- Tap USPS SCAN Form. The number of shipments included in the manifest appear.
- A preview of the manifest appears.
- To expand the view of the manifest, tap the expand icon.
- To change or select the printer, tap the device icon.
- To print the manifest, tap Print on the green bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in to SendPro Online. In your web browser, go to https://login.pitneybowes.com/sendpro and sign in with your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto user ID and password.
- In SendPro Online, select Print > USPS SCAN Form from the menu at the top.
UPDATED: September 14, 2021