Printing a USPS scan form for the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
The purpose of USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Form 5630 is to save time. Without SCAN Form 5630, the USPS needs to scan each individual shipping label. This can be time consuming if there are a large number of shipping labels. Instead of scanning each individual shipping label, USPS scans the SCAN Form 5630 once, and uploads every shipping label from that day to the USPS systems. The SCAN form must be enabled prior to printing any shipping labels that need to be included on a SCAN form.
In order to print USPS SCAN forms, you must enable the USPS SCAN Form Printing on your device.
Enabling USPS SCAN Form Printing on your device
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Shipping Settings, then tap Label Options.
- Scroll down to the SCAN Form and Manifest Printing section and tap on the Enable SCAN form printing box.
- If you have an 8 1/2 x 11 1E50 Laser Report Printer that is either attached to one of the USB ports on the back of your device or connected through Wi-Fi, you can print the report from your device. Refer to Printing from your device.
- Tap Create Shipping Labels on the Home screen.
- From the Carrier Home screen, tap Shipping Manifests.
- Tap USPS SCAN Form. The number of shipments included in the manifest appear.
- A preview of the manifest appears.
- To expand the view of the manifest, tap the expand icon.
- To change or select the printer, tap the device icon.
- To print the manifest, tap Print on the green bar at the bottom of the screen.
UPDATED: June 08, 2023