Creating an international shipping label is almost the same as creating a domestic shipping label. The main difference is adding the information required for customs purposes. You must declare package contents for U.S. customs when shipping internationally and to military mail.
Important: In order to print an international label, you need to connect your device to an A4 1E50 laser printer. You can also print an international label from your SendPro Online account using any A4 printer.
After you have recorded the weight of the package, enter the customs information.
- Types of items in your shipment (documents, gifts or merchandise). Select either Abandon or Return to Sender if the item cannot be delivered.
- Description for each item, where the item was made, the quantity of the items. To enter the description, tap Add an item.
- Enter optional HS Tariff information if appropriate.
- Enter where the item was made.
To add additional items, tap Save and Add. Tap Save when complete
- Select the necessary AES Exemption information. For further information, refer to the usps.com Postal Explorer.
Once you have completed these steps, follow the same steps used to create and print a domestic shipping label.
UPDATED: July 22, 2021