Products affected: DP40™, DP50™, IQueue
When printing to the IQueue software, the print job does not populate in the IQueue display.
The computer is set to obtain an IP address through DHCP and the IP address has changed. The IQueue driver will have to be updated to match the new IP address.
Follow these steps to update the IP address:
- Open Devices and Printers:
- Windows 7: Select Start > Devices and Printers.
- Windows 8.1: Select Start, then select the magnifying glass in the upper right. In the search window, type "Devices and Printers", then select Devices and Printers from the list.
- Right-click on the printer (the printer name that you submit IQueue jobs to) and select Printer Properties.
- In the Printer Properties window, select the Ports tab.
- On the Ports tab, select Configure Port.
- In the box next to Printer Name or IP Address, enter in the current IP address of the computer.
Note: If this is the only computer that connects to the IQueue software, set the IP address to 127.0.0.1. (That IP address will not need updating if the computer IP address changes again.)
- Select OK to confirm your changes.
- Select Close to exit the printer properties window.
- Send a test file to the IQueue driver and see if it populates in the IQueue display.
UPDATED: June 02, 2021