When scanning a United States Postal Service (USPS) commercial based pricing or Aramex (ARMX) barcode, it is not interpreted as a barcode.
An F8 is being detected at the end of the barcode, which is triggering the Arrival pop-up list function, which is associated with the F8 key.
To resolve this issue, set the F8 key to do nothing in Arrival Setup:
- Open Arrival Setup and sign in:
- Windows XP: Select Windows Start > Programs > Arrival > Arrival Setup.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7: Select Windows Start > All Programs > Arrival > Arrival Setup.
- Select Miscellaneous > System Keyboard.
- In the Keyboard Mapping, select the F8 box.
- Select the Free key at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Select OK in the top right of the pop-up window.
- Close and reopen Arrival.
- Rescan the barcode.
If the issue is not resolved, contact software support.
UPDATED: October 16, 2019