Requesting a Purchase Power Credit Limit Increase
Learn how to request a Purchase Power credit limit increase through the Your account portal.
Follow the step by step instructions to access the Purchase Power® Credit Increase Request application form.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Expand the Postage dropdown in the top navigation bar and select Credit Line Balance.
- Locate the required account and select Increase Credit Limit, below the current balance.
- Complete the three sections on the form and Submit.
- The credit increase application is subject to a credit review and does not guarantee that your credit limit will be increased. If the increase is approved you will see the increase in the Available Credit field online.
- The request can take up to 3 business days to process.
UPDATED: December 15, 2022