Requesting a Purchase Power Credit Limit Increase
Learn how to request a Purchase Power credit limit increase through the Your account portal.
Follow the step by step instructions to access the Purchase Power® Credit Increase Request application form.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Expand the Billing dropdown in the top navigation bar and select View & Pay Credit Lines.
- 💡Tip: If more than one credit line is associated, use the account filter to select the desired account.
- Select the Increase a Credit Limit link.
- Complete the three sections on the form and Submit.
- The credit increase application is subject to a credit review and does not guarantee that your credit limit will be increased. If the increase is approved you will see the increase in the Available Credit field online.
- The request can take up to 3 business days to process.
UPDATED: June 07, 2022