Setting up scheduled deposits allows you to make postage payments electronically to Pitney Bowes Reserve Account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your bank may require authorization to process your scheduled deposit. We recommend contacting your bank and providing them with the Pitney Bowes Bank ID 9601631001 for authorization.
- Sign In to Your Account or select the Go to button to quickly access your Prepaid Reserve Account:
- On your Prepaid Accounts page, find the Reserve Account you want to set up scheduled payments.
- To the right of the Reserve Account number, under Funding Options, select the link: Schedule a deposit.
- Complete each section of the Schedule Reserve Account Deposits form.
- Select Submit. Your scheduled deposit will take effect within 1-3 business days.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021