Setting up scheduled deposits allows you to make postage payments electronically to Pitney Bowes Reserve Account.
Your bank may require authorization to process your scheduled deposit. We recommend contacting your bank and providing them with the Pitney Bowes Bank ID 9601631001
- Sign In to Your Account or select the Go to button to quickly access your Prepaid Reserve Account:
- On your Prepaid Accounts page, find the Reserve Account you want to set up scheduled payments.
- To the right of the Reserve Account number, under Funding Options, select the link: Schedule a deposit.
- Complete each section of the Schedule Reserve Account Deposits form.
- Select Submit. Your scheduled deposit will take effect within 1-3 business days.
Email notifications are sent to the email address included in the scheduled deposit form when a deposit has been processed and the postage is available.
UPDATED: May 04, 2021