You can send customized email notifications to inform recipients that a package has been received, checkpointed, attempted, delivered, or refused. Attempted Delivery and Package Received notifications are available by default.
Email notifications will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
. A "Sent from" label and "Reply to" email address can be configured under Settings > Package Notifications
Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
This requires a subscription that supports this feature.
To configure your email notifications:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right and select Package Notifications.
- To delete a notification, click on the gear icon next to it and select Delete.
- To change an existing notification, click on the gear icon next to it and select Edit.
- To add a new notification, click on the + icon.
- To activate or deactivate the notification, click on the Active/Inactive slider control.
- Enter the subject of the message in the Email subject box.
- Enter the body of the message in the template under Email message.
- To insert dynamic text into the message, select Insert, then select the desired item: First Name, Last Name, Sender, Carrier, Tracking Number, Comments, or Recipient Location.
- To see a preview of the custom email message, select Preview.
- To return to the default message, click on Sample Messages, select the desired message, and click Use Sample Message.
- To choose when this notification will be sent, in the Rules section, under When an event matches the below condition, select the desired package status from the menu.
- When finished customizing the message, select the Save button at the bottom.
To disable notifications for individual recipients, edit their contact information
and uncheck Send an email when a package arrives for this recipient
UPDATED: February 17, 2021