When rating or shipping for Canada Post, the error message "Unable to get custom rate: object reference not set to an instance of an object." is displayed.
- On the SendSuite® Live Server, in Progistics Management Console (PMC), toggle the Type of Rate Contract option.
- Run PMC as admin.
- Expand Carrier Configuration.
- Expand Canada post.
- Expand Shipper.
- Load Account Configuration.
- On the General tab, toggle the Type of Rate Contract between Generic Rated Contract and Non-Generic Contract.
- Click Save.
- Reload the SendSuite Live page and try another Canada Post shipment.
Admin rights, PMC
UPDATED: April 09, 2018