Products affected: SendPro® Online, W1110 (1E40, 1E35, 1E41, 1E45) label printer
The red light on a W1110, 1E40, 1E35, 1E41, or 1E45 label printer is on and it will not print.
The printer may need to be recalibrated.
Solution 1: Reboot the printer
- Turn off the printer.
- Wait one minute.
- Turn the printer back on.
Solution 2: Calibrate the sensor
- Open the printer’s top cover and wind the media back onto the roll so that it is clear of the feed rollers and sensors.
- Close the cover.
- Press and hold the Reset (back), Stop/Resume (front) and the Feed/Cancel (front) buttons simultaneously until the left LED on the front panel turns solid green.
- Open the printer’s top cover and feed the label so that it is ¼ inch out of the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons at the same time until the rollers begin to move the media. Immediately release both buttons when the media begins to move. The media should advance one label and the left LED should be solid green.
- Cover Latch Release
- Power LED (Green)
- Error LED (Red)
- Power Switch
- DC Power Inlet
- Reset Button
- USB 2.0 Port
- Ethernet/Network Port
UPDATED: August 14, 2021