Only users with an Admin role can edit users.
To edit a user:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Users. This will display a list of current users.
- (Optional) To search for a specific user, enter part of the user's name or email address into the Search box at the top of the Users list.
- (Optional) To view specific user types, select the All Users filter menu at the top of the Users list and select the type of users you want to see (All Users, Active, Inactive, or Invited).
- Select the gear icon to the right of the user you wish to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Change the options as needed:
- Role: User, Admin, or ReadOnly
- Status: Active or Inactive
- Select OK.
UPDATED: November 05, 2018