Receiving a package in SendSuite Tracking Online
When you receive a package, you can use the Receive feature to "Receive", or log, the package into SendSuite Tracking Online.
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- On the home screen, select Receive.
- Scan the carrier barcode, enter the tracking number manually, or click + to generate a unique tracking number.
- The Carrier should be filled in automatically based on the barcode scan. If not:
- Select the Carrier field and start typing the carrier name, or select the drop-down arrow in the Carrier field. A list of recent and suggested carriers is displayed.
- Select the carrier.
- The Status field defaults to Received. Select the drop-down arrow to change if needed.
- Based on the carrier barcode scanned, the Recipient field may be filled in. If not, select the drop-down arrow in the Recipient field and select the recipient from the list. If the recipient is not in the list, you can add them to your Contacts.
- Click the Package Location field to set the location details such as Building, Floor, and Office.
- Based on the carrier barcode scanned, the Sender may be filled in. If not, select the drop-down arrow in the Sender field and select the sender from the list. If the sender is not in the list, you can add them to your Contacts.
- (Optional) If the package is damaged, select the Arrived damaged box.
- (Optional) Enter any additional comments in the Comments field.
- (Optional) Select + under Photos and to select and upload images.
- Select Save and Print to save the package, print a label, and move to the next package, or select Save to save and move to the next package without printing a label.
UPDATED: April 13, 2022