Printing an envelope graphic on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Learn how to print a graphic on the envelope on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, and SendPro P3000.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
To change or add a graphic ad that is already downloaded or present on your system:
- Ensure that the correct job is open and selected on the Run Mail screen.
- Click anywhere within envelope on the Run Mail screen.
- Select Graphic Ad from the list on the left.
- Select the graphic you want to replace, or select the Green Arrow at the top of the on-screen envelope.
- If there is no graphic currently displayed on the envelope, select one of the available graphic ads from the Edit Envelope screen. A check mark appears next to the graphic you select.
- You can adjust the position of a graphic with the Green Position Arrows on the right side of the screen.
- Press Done to return to the Run Mail screen.
UPDATED: June 15, 2023