You can use your SendPro Mailstation device to send Certified Mail®.
- Tap the + button on your Home screen to add extra services.
- Tap Certified Mail or Certified Mail + Return Receipt.
- To change your Extra Services selection, tap the pencil button.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
IMPORTANT: You will need Form 3800 from the Post Office for Certified Mail, and Form 3811 if you use a Return Receipt.
The Certified Mail stamp has a larger barcode than the regular First Class stamp.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: January 19, 2021