To manually create an Intelligent Mail Barcode (IMB):
- In the Envelope Designer Plus program with the presorted list attached, select Edit > Add Message.
- Select Insert Fields.
- Scroll to the field named IMB_Encode and select Insert.
- Select Done.
- Change the font to USPS4CB by selecting it from the menu.
- Change the font size to 16 and make it bold by selecting the B button.
- From the No Rotation menu, select the arrow and change rotation to desired degree.
- Select OK.
Subject: Requesting with new label template
Initial Details: Client just installed software on new PC and are recreating their templates. For one they need to rostae the address 90 degrees.
UPDATED: September 29, 2016