The inserter displays error 33.* Stream Feed: B and will not run.
More than one piece of material fed out of tray B at the same time.
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Fan the material to prevent items from sticking together.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded into tray B.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
- Verify that the side guides are set correctly. There should be approximately 1/8th inch on either side of the material.
- Unless you are manually feeding sets, ensure that the Manual Feed switch is in the down position (normal).
If the issue is not resolved, contact client support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: February 21, 2017