Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error 27.* Double Feed: B and will not run.
More than one piece of material fed out of tray B at once.
To resolve this issue:
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Fan the material to prevent items from sticking together.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded into tray B.
Note: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
- Verify that the side guides are set correctly. There should be approximately 1/8th inch on either side of the material.
- Unless you are manually feeding sets, ensure that the Manual Feed switch is in the down position (normal).
UPDATED: January 06, 2017