Resetting a frozen or unresponsive T745 or T746 Tracking Assistant
Learn how to reset a frozen or unresponsive T745 or T746 Tracking Assistant.
Products affected: T745 Tracking Assistant, T746 Tracking Assistant, SendSuite® Tracking, SendSuite® Arrival®
A T745 or T746 Tracking Assistant is not responding to inputs.
A service on the Tracking Assistant has stopped and needs to be restarted.
- On the back of the Tracking Assistant, slide the silver clip straight up to unclip the strap.
- On the aluminum strip in the middle of the back of the Tracking Assistant, move the slide to the right to release the battery.
- Pull the top of the battery compartment straight out and remove the battery.
- Replace the battery by inserting the bottom of the battery first at a slight angle, then pushing the battery back into the Tracking Assistant until you hear or feel a click.
- Slide the silver clip back into place to reattach the strap.
- On the front of the Tracking Assistant, press the small red power button in the bottom left corner of the keypad to turn it back on.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021