How to make a deposit to your USPS Prepaid Account
You can prepay for postage funds using a USPS® deposit account. To use this option, complete and fax the form, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Agreement for ACH Debit.
You can make a deposit payment using one of the following:
- Mail: The correct payee name and address will appear on your statement payment coupons. Please include the coupon along with your payment.
- ACH/WIRE: If you need additional help sending or formatting electronic payments, please contact your financial institution.
Make checks payable to: USPS, United States Postal Service or CMRS-PB
The remit-to address is based on geographic location. You may send your check to the nearest United States Postal Service lockbox.
PO Box 7247-0166
Philadelphia, PA 19170-0166
PO Box 0566
Carol Stream, IL 60132-0566
PO Box 894766
Los Angeles, CA 90189-4766
Overnight - USPS Address Check made payable to USPS and include 8 digit PB Postage™ account number
USPS® Fed Wire & Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment Information
- Bank Name: Citibank Beneficiary
- Account Name: CMRS/Pitney Bowes Postage by Phone Bank
- Account Number: 4067-8633
- Bank Routing Number: 021000089
- Detail Payment Field: your 8-digit PB Postage Account Number
- Company ID: 9601631001 (Some banks require an authorization code/company ID.)
UPDATED: October 12, 2022