Making a deposit to your USPS Trust account
You can prepay for postage funds using a USPS® Trust account. To use this method, complete and fax the form, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Agreement for ACH Debit.
You can make a deposit using one of the following:
Make checks payable to USPS, United States Postal Service, or CMRS-PB. The remit-to address depends on your location; send your check to the nearest USPS lockbox. Your statement deposit coupons will have the correct payee name and address, include the coupon with your deposit.
Deposits will be posted to the account within 10 business days from the date mailed.
PO Box 7247-0166
Philadelphia, PA 19170-0166
PO Box 0566
Carol Stream, IL 60132-0566
PO Box 894766
Los Angeles, CA 90189-4766
Make an ACH or wire payment
- Bank Name: Citibank Beneficiary
- Account Name: CMRS/Pitney Bowes Postage by Phone Bank
- Account Number: 4067-8633
- Bank Routing Number: 021000089
- Detail payment field: your 8-digit PB Postage Account Number
- Company ID: 9601631001 (Some banks require an authorization code/company ID.)
UPDATED: November 16, 2023