"Failure to print via CSD Print Service" message on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
If you are seeing the message "Failure to print via CSD Print Service," use one of these solutions to resolve it.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
When running the Create Shipping Labels app, the message "Failure to print via CSD Print Service" appears.
- Make sure you connect the label printer to the device.
- The device has become disconnected from the tablet.
Solution 1: Verify the label printer connections
- Make sure you connect the power cable to the label printer and the printer is powered on. A green light on the printer indicates the power is on.
- Make sure you connect the USB cable on the back of the printer to the back of the device.
Solution 2: Reboot the device
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Solution 3: Reboot the printer
- Unplug the power cable.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cable back in.
Solution 4: Check for Error BA00
- Return to the Home screen of the device.
- Open the Print on Envelopes app.
- If the Print on Envelopes or Create Shipping Labels app has a BA00 error, first resolve BA00.
UPDATED: April 11, 2022