It is possible to feed sets of 2 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper, either stapled or not. Such sets must be fed manually.
- The maximum thickness of a set, including staple, cannot be more than (0.06").
- A "D" fold cannot be done on multi-sheet sets.
- If sets are stapled, ensure that the staple is parallel to the leading (top) edge, not vertical or at an angle (see illustration).
To manually feed sets:
- Remove paper from the input feed tray before doing manual feeds.
- Set the Output stacker tray to receive the folded paper.
- Insert the paper into the manual feed slot until it hits the bottom.
- To allow the folded page to have the address panel or top of printed page showing, paper should be loaded face up with the address edge going into the folder first.
- Ensure that the paper is centered in the feed slot and falls between the side guides.
- Press the Start/Stop button. The folder will feed and fold the paper.
- When folded, the screen displays the message CHECK PAPER.
- To fold more paper, repeat steps 2 through 6 until the job is finished.
- Press the Reset button to return to the Ready screen.
UPDATED: December 12, 2017