How to use the OfficeRight DF100 Desktop Folder
Learn how to use the OfficeRight DF100 Desktop Folder.
Products affected: OfficeRight® DF100 Desktop Folder
Follow these steps to fold paper using the OfficeRight DF100 Desktop Folder:
- Hold the paper lightly at the top center of the sheet to allow the paper to square itself on the folding rollers
- Hold the paper so that it lies squarely in the nip (pinch point) of the rollers underneath
- To fold paper for a windowed envelope, insert the paper into the machine with the top up, and the writing facing you
- To fold a business letter, insert the paper with the top up, and the writing facing away from you
Note: There will be a brief delay before the folder automatically pulls the paper into the machine.
- Once the folding starts, release the paper
- Remove the folded paper from the front slot
UPDATED: August 14, 2021