Canceling EFT/ACH payments to your prepaid Reserve Account
Learn how to cancel EFT/ACH Payments to Your Postage Account.
To cancel EFT/ACH payments to your postage account you will need to Create a Case online.
- Go to the signin page.
- If prompted, select a portal, otherwise, you will be directed to your Your Account dashboard.
- Your Account for billing, account management, leases and rentals
- Shipping 360 for the shipping and mailing cloud-based platform
- Select the Support & Cases menu and click Create a New Case.
- Select Financial Support > Payment > Postage Funds.
- Complete the form and press Submit to create your case.
- Company name
- 8-digit PB Postage™ account number or 10-digit account number
- Contact name and phone number
Allow 1 to 2 business days for these changes to be made to your account.
UPDATED: September 28, 2023