Clearing a paper jam on the 1E05, 1E08, 1E20, 1E30, 1E31, and J624 report printers
Follow the instructions to remove paper stuck in a 1E05, 1E08, 1E20, 1E30, 1E31, or J624 report printer and clear the paper jam.
Products affected: 1E05, 1E08, 1E20, 1E30, 1E31, and J624 report printers
- Press the cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. The jammed paper gets pulled out with the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- Pull the jammed paper up and out of the printer.
- Open the front cover again.
- Open the back cover.
- Pull the tabs at the left and right sides toward you to open the fuser cover (1).
- Using both hands, gently pull the jammed paper out of the fuser unit.
UPDATED: May 19, 2021