Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
If you’ve already printed today’s date and postage on an envelope, but you missed your mail pickup, you can re-date your mail. You must reprint a future date on the back of your envelope before you can mail it.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen,.
- Scroll down and tap Print Mode.
- Tap Date Correction.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap on the date.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date, depending on the date you need.
- Tap Apply after you select the new date.
- Turn the envelope over to the blank side.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
Note: you can only re-date one envelope at a time, even if you are feeding envelopes automatically.
- The word “Redate” appears on the newly printed postage mark on the back of the envelope.
UPDATED: February 22, 2021