Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
If you've already printed today's date and postage on an envelope, but you missed your mail pickup, you can re-date your mail. You must reprint a future date on the back of your envelope before you can mail it. You can only re-date one envelope at a time, even if you are feeding envelopes automatically.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Print Mode.
- Tap Date Correction.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap on the date.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date, depending on the date you need.
- Tap Apply after you select the new date.
- Turn the envelope over to the blank side.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes. The word "Redate" appears on the newly printed postage mark on the back of the envelope.
UPDATED: August 23, 2021