Re-dating your mail on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
If you’ve already printed today’s date and postage on an envelope, but you missed your mail pickup, you can re-date your mail.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to learn how to redate your mail.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Print Mode.
- Tap Date Correction.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap on the date.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date, depending on the date you need.
- Tap Apply after you select the new date.
- Turn the envelope over to the blank side.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelope manually or tap Start to feed the envelope. The word "Redate" appears on the newly printed postage mark on the back of the envelope.
UPDATED: January 24, 2022