Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
- Enter your postage amount using the numeric buttons.
- Press Yes/Enter.
- Place your envelope or tape sheet onto the mail deck, and your meter prints the postage.
- Remove the mail piece on completion.
- Whenever possible, choose a class from the Class menu, instead of manually entering a postage value, to prevent errors and overpaying for postage.
- Pitney Bowes does not provide refunds for misprinted postage.
- USPS provides refunds for misprinted or unused postage per regulations found at Getting a refund for misprinted or printed and unused postage .
UPDATED: February 24, 2021