How to install the latest user guide for the Business Manager help menu
Learn how to download the latest Business Manager user guide and save it to the Business Manager Help menu.
Products affected: Business Manager, Windows 7
To install the latest Business Manager user guide for the Help menu:
- Right-click on BusinessManager.pdf and select Save link as or Save target as.
- Save the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Pitney Bowes\Business Manager\Doc\. If the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ does not exist, put the file in C:\Program Files\Pitney Bowes\Business Manager\Doc\.
- If prompted to overwrite the current BusinessManager.pdf file, say yes.
- In Windows Explorer, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Pitney Bowes\Business Manager\Doc\.
- Right-click on BusinessManager.pdf and select Properties.
- If the bottom of the window contains a Security section with an Unblock button, select the Unblock button. If the Unblock button is not present, proceed to the next step.
- Select OK.
- In Business Manager, you can now access the latest user guide by selecting Help > Documentation.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021