Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
When attempting to view the Address Book in Trackable Labels on the SendPro C, SendPro+ (2H00, 8H00), the message "Oops! Something went wrong" in SendPro" is displayed.
If you receive this error when accessing the Address Book in Trackable Labels, there is a connection issue with your Trackable Labels username.
Log out of Trackable Labels:
- Tap Profile (person icon).
- Tap Sign Out.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one minute. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Sign into Trackable Labels.
UPDATED: June 04, 2021