SendSuite Mobile devices can send email notifications to recipients based on package status.
Note: Email notifications for SendSuite Mobile may require PowerLogic. Refer to the SendSuite Designer Help.
- Select Setup > SendSuite Mobile > Email Notifications.
- Click New.
- Enter a descriptive Name for the Email notification message.
- Enter a Subject line for the message.
- Enter the Body text of the message.
- Choose message and fields to add to body.
- Select a Status from the list.
- Select a Site from the list. You can select to send the message from all sites, the default site, or a specific site.
- Check the Enabled box to allow SendSuite Tracking to send this message.
- Click Save.
- Confirm that SMTP settings are in place or added to Enterprise > SMTP Settings in admin, and functioning properly.
Admin Rights or Login rights to SendSuite Admin
UPDATED: June 03, 2021