Resetting a J794 scanner for SendSuite Tracking Online or PitneyTrack Inbound
You can reset a J794 scanner by disconnecting and reconnecting it.
Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking Online, PitneyTrack™ Inbound
You can reset a J794 by disconnecting and reconnecting it.
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Disconnect the host USB cable. Wait 3 seconds.
- Reconnect the host USB cable.
- Reconnect the power supply.
- Scan the pairing barcode on the cradle and put the scanner in the cradle for 5 seconds.
- Try scanning a package barcode again.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: October 14, 2022