Adding proxy server exceptions for SendSuite Tracking Online or PitneyTrack Inbound
If your web browser is set up to use a proxy server, you will need to add exceptions to allow SendSuite Tracking Online or PitneyTrack Inbound to communicate with the Pitney Bowes servers.
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Settings > Internet options.
- On the Connections tab, click LAN settings.
- Select Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Exceptions box, enter all of the URLs listed in Networking and connectivity details.
- Click OK > OK > OK to close all of the windows.
May require admin rights, depending upon your organization's policy
UPDATED: October 17, 2022