If your web browser is set up to use a proxy server, you will need to add exceptions to allow SendSuite Tracking Online to communicate with the Pitney Bowes servers.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Settings > Internet options.
- On the Connections tab, click LAN settings.
- Select Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Exceptions box, enter all of the URLs listed in Networking and connectivity details for SendSuite Tracking Online .
- Click OK > OK > OK to close all of the windows.
May require admin rights, depending upon your organization's policy
UPDATED: August 14, 2021