Withdrawing funds from your DM100i-DM225
Remove your funds from a DM100i, DM125, DM200L or DM225 meter and transfer the funds to the account or credit card that you originally used.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to withdraw funds from your meter and return them to your account.
Before you beginMake sure your meter is connected to the internet.
Procedure to withdraw funds
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Meter Withdraw.
- Select Transfer All Funds.
- After you remove your funds from the meter, Pitney Bowes transfers funds to the account or credit card that you originally used.
- If your meter cannot connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, or if it has a blank screen, you cannot withdraw your funds. In this case, return your defective meter to Pitney Bowes and your funds will be credited to your account 30 business days after Pitney Bowes receives your meter. If your meter is being replaced, return only your meter, as your scale does not get replaced.
- To use the funds on a replacement meter, see Adding or refilling postage.
- See Connection errors on the DM100i and DM200L if your meter cannot connect.
- See Connection errors on the DM125 and DM225 if your meter cannot connect.
UPDATED: February 02, 2022