Waste Tank Full
, Ink Tank Full
, or similar messages indicate that your meter's ink system has reached capacity. Replace the ink waste pad immediately. The machine may not operate until you replace the ink waste pad and clear the message.
Step 1: Order a new ink waste pad
- Order a new ink waste pad immediately.
- To temporarily clear the message and print postage while you wait for your replacement waste pad, follow the instructions in Step 3: Clear the waste ink message.
Step 2: Replace the waste ink pad
Follow these steps to install the replacement waste pad. See also Waste ink tray replacement instructions
- Remove the new ink waste pad from the envelope and set the pad and the envelope aside.
- On the side of the meter, squeeze the handles of the ink tray and slide the tray out of the machine.
- Carefully lift out the plastic waste pad holder using gloves or a paper towel.
- Place the used waste pad and its plastic holder into the envelope that the new waste pad came in.
- Insert the new waste pad and waste pad holder into the ink tray and reinsert the tray back into the machine.
Step 3: Clear the waste ink message
If you still see the Waste Tank Full or Ink Tank Full message on your Home screen, then follow these steps to clear the message and resume postage printing.
- Select Menu.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Maintenance.
- Select Replace Waste Tank.
- Select OK, I Understand.
- Select Yes, Tray is Replaced.
- Verify that the machine functions normally by running two or three $0 stamps.
Ink can stain skin or permanently damage clothing. Use the gloves are included in the replacement kit.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: March 22, 2021