"Waste Tank Full", "Ink Tank Full", or similar messages indicate that your ink system has reached capacity and the ink waste pad needs to be replaced. The machine will not operate until you replace the ink waste pad and clear the message.
You must replace your waste ink pad
before attempting to clear this message.Note:
Ink can stain skin or permanently damage clothing. Gloves are included in the kit for your convenience.
- Order a new ink waste pad.
- When the new ink waste pad arrives, watch this video or follow the instructions below the video to install it.
Follow these steps to install the replacement waste pad.
- Remove the new ink waste tray from the envelope, and set the tray and the envelope aside.
- On the side of the meter, squeeze the handles of the ink tray and slide the tray out of the machine.
- Carefully lift out the plastic waste pad holder using gloves or a paper towel.
- Place the used waste pad and its plastic holder into the envelope that the new waste pad came in.
- Insert the new waste pad and waste pad holder into the ink tray, and reinsert the tray back into the machine.
Note: These steps are only available if the waste tank full message has appeared.
- Select Menu.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Maintenance.
- Select Replace Waste Tank.
- Select OK, I Understand.
- Select Yes, Tray is Replaced.
- Verify that the machine is functioning normally by running two or three $0 stamps.
UPDATED: July 01, 2020