Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
If you need to return your meter you must first transfer all the funds in the meter to either your Pitney Bowes account or to the credit card used to purchase those funds.
- Press Menu.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Meter Withdrawal.
- Your meter displays Transfer All funds From Meter to PBP Account.
- Press Continue. (Your meter connects and shows funds transferred when successful.)
- At the prompt to print a receipt:
- Press Yes/Enter and insert an envelope to print your receipt, or
- Press Home to return to your Home screen
- If you cannot connect to Pitney Bowes through your meter, or if you have a blank screen, you may not be able to transfer the funds to your account or credit card. Return the defective meter to Pitney Bowes, and the funds will be credited to your account 7 - 10 business days after Pitney Bowes receives your meter.
- If you are returning, replacing or upgrading your meter and have any questions about the status of the postage return, refer to Managing your funds when returning, replacing or upgrading your meter.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021