"Unable to print stamp" message on the SendPro Mailstation
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
The device displays the message "Unable to print stamp" when you try to print postage.
The contract associated with the device is no longer active.
Solution 1: Restart the device
- Disconnect the USB scale.
- Hold the power button until the screen displays Shutting Down.
- Once the device is off, wait 5 seconds.
- Tap the power button.
If the issue is not resolved, perform a hard restart.
Solution 2: Perform a hard restart
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the machine.
- Wait ten seconds.
- Plug the cord back in firmly.
- Tap the power button
If the issue is resolved, reconnect the USB scale.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 04, 2022