Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
Confirm the ink is installed correctly:
- Open the ink door and confirm if the ink carriage is visible.
- If the ink cartridge is visible, remove and reinstall it.
- Close the ink door.
If the ink carriage is not visible or reinstalling the ink does not resolve the issue, restart the device:
Caution: Do not push or pull the carriage manually. This will disconnect the print carriage.
Restart the device
- Hold the power button until the screen displays "Shutting Down."
- Once off wait 5 seconds.
- Tap the power button.
If the issue is not resolved after restarting the device
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the machine.
- Wait ten seconds.
- Plug the cord back in firmly.
- Tap the power button
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021