After changing the Windows user's password, the PlanetPress job does not complete and the error message "W3001 : Error while executing plugin: Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused" is displayed in the PlanetPress log.
The server connection service needs to be updated with the new password and restarted.
- Press Windows + r or select Start > Run.
- Type services.msc and select OK.
- Right-click on OL Connect_Server or PlanetPress Connect Server (varies depending on the version of PlanetPress Connect) and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Enter the new password and select OK.
- Right-click on OL Connect_Server or PlanetPress Connect Server and select Start.
- Try running the job again.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: May 27, 2020