Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
Error 0802 appears.
Make sure you install the printhead correctly.
Remove the printhead and re-seat it correctly.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Mail Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Install Printhead.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Flip the ink cartridge cover open.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Squeeze the two gray tabs on either side of the printhead.
- While squeezing, lift and tilt the printhead to the right. The printhead should come up out of the device.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Warning: This step is critical to prevent system damage.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. Tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover. The ink cartridge moves back to the original position.
- Tap Done.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: August 09, 2021