Error 0802 appears.
Make sure you install the printhead correctly.
Remove the print head and re-seat it correctly.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap the Mail Printer Maintenance button.
- Tap Install Printhead.
- Lift the cover; the ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Remove the ink cartridge as shown on the label to the right of the cartridge holder.
- Squeeze the tabs on either side of the printhead.
- Push the printhead gently to the right.
- Pull the printhead up and out of the holder.
- Examine the printhead and note the location of the plastic alignment tabs.
- Examine the printhead holder and note the location of the lower printhead alignment slots.
- Insert the printhead by squeezing the tabs on either side of the printhead and sliding the plastic alignment pins into the lower slot of the printhead holder. Gently push the printhead to the left until it snaps into position.
- Replace the ink cartridge (see the label to the right of the cartridge holder). Close the cover.
- The ink cartridge moves back to the original position.
- Tap Done.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 11, 2021