Shipping with USPS PB Shipping API International in SendPro Enterprise
Learn how to ship with USPS PB Shipping API International in SendPro Enterprise.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
In order to ship international using the PB Shipping API carrier in the MailCenter app, the following additional fields are required:
- On the Packages tab, Content Description and Content Type must be filled in.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Add Row and fill in the information.
- Go to the International tab.
- Ensure that the FTR or SED Exemption # field contains a correctly formatted number, for example, "NOEEI 30.36". For assistance in determining the correct FTR/SED number, see the USPS website.
- Fill in the Country of Origin in the row at the bottom of the screen. This should be the country's abbreviation, for example, "US".
UPDATED: August 14, 2021