NSA rates require the USPS eVS file transmission type. If your system is not already set up for eVS file transmission, discuss with USPS to see if you qualify. To implement eVS, contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative.
To implement NSA rates, the USPS will need to provide you with rate files in .pjk or .pjp format.
Once you have those files, perform the following steps on the SendSuite® Live application server:
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > Progistics Management Console.
- Expand Carrier Configuration.
- Expand USPS Server.
- Expand Shipper.
- Select Account Configuration:
- Select the Pricing tab.
- Make sure that Use Negotiated Service Agreement (NSA) Rate is checked.
- Select the Save button.
- Select Additional Configuration:
- In the Load section, browse to the appropriate files.
- Select Load.
- Scroll down to Data Currently Loaded and select the Refresh button.
- Review the new data that was loaded.
- Reset Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Reload SendSuite Live and test for NSA rates.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021