If you have a registered online
account and need help with accessing your profile or web application, you can reset your own password.Note:
Your username is your email address.
- To retrieve or reset your password, Sign In to your account.
- On the sign in screen, select the link: Forgot your password?
- In the Email field, enter the email address for your account, and select Next.
Note: If the message Email is not valid is displayed, that means that the email address entered is not the email address that was used for your account.
- Select the option you wish to use to reset your password, then select Continue.
- If you select Answer my security question, you will receive instructions on-screen to reset your password. If you do not know your security question or answer, use the Email me to reset my password option.
- If you select Email me to reset my password, you will receive an email with instructions and a reset link within five minutes. [Check your junk mail or spam folder if you do not receive your password retrieval email within 15 minutes. If the email is not in your junk mail or spam folder, then contact customer support for further assistance.]
UPDATED: March 21, 2017