Reset or Update Your Online Password
Instructions on resetting a forgotten password for your online account, or changing your current password.
Reset a Forgotten Password
- Access the sign in page of the Your Account Online Portal.
- Select the Forgot Your Password Link.
- Enter the email for your account and press Continue.
- You will be prompted to answer your security question or receive an email to reset your password.
- Answer My Security Question: You will receive instructions on-screen to reset your password, if you do not know the answer to the security question, use the Email me to reset my password option.
- Email me to reset my password option: You will receive an email with instructions and a reset link. If this email does not arrive check your junk folder or Contact Us or further assistance.
Update a Password
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account Online Portal.
- Expand the Your Account dropdown from the top navigation bar and select Password &Security.
- Enter the new password and confirm the new password
- 💡Tip: The security question can also be updated at this point if required
- Press Submit to update the information.
UPDATED: April 03, 2023