Register for a Your Account Profile for Online Access
Learn how to create an online profile.
When registering for access to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal you will need the following information.
- Account Number
- Meter/Serial Number.
- Invoice Number or recent Invoice amount.
💡Tip: 8 digit postage reserve account numbers cannot be used for registration.
💡Tip: Use the How can I find this? link located on the registration page for help identifying account numbers.
- Open the Registration page in a new tab.
- Input your email address and account number and press Continue.
- Select one option from the drop-down menu and provide the information to validate the account, then press Submit.
- Enter your contact details and password, then press Submit to create your profile.
- Validate your email address by selecting the link from the Authentication email that has been sent
- ❗IMPORTANT: If you do not receive the verification email, check your junk or spam folder.
- You will be directed to the Sign In screen, where you can access your online profile using your email address and password.
UPDATED: March 20, 2023