Watch this video to learn how to correct the address position in a windowed envelope using the DI380 or DI425 Inserter.
Follow these steps to adjust the address position.Note
: These steps refer to a C-fold, top address document.
- Press Trial Piece
- Determine if the address is too high or too low, and if so, by how many millimeters
- Open the access door
- Press Setup. A red LED lights.
- Press + (or press -) until the display says 71
- Press Next (right arrow) until your job is selected. An asterisk appears under the job number.
- Press Next (right arrow) ten times or until the display says Fold A
- Press + to move the address down
- Press - to move the address up
- Press Setup. The red LED goes out.
- Close the access door
- Press Trial Piece and check the address position in the mail piece. Repeat these steps if further adjustment is needed.
UPDATED: September 01, 2017