How to cancel a job in PostalOne! that was submitted using ConnectRight Mailer
Learn how to cancel a job in PostalOne! that was submitted using ConnectRight Mailer.
Products affected: ConnectRight™ Mailer
To delete a job in PostalOne!:
- Sign in to the USPS Business Customer Gateway.
- Select Mailing Services.
- Next to Dashboard (PostalOne!), select Go To Service.
- Select the beginning date and ending date.
- Set Statement Statuses to All – Include all Statement Statuses.
- Select Search.
- Locate the target job on the search results, and select Cancel Job in the Cancel Job column.
- Select a reason, then select Submit.
- Select Return to return to the search results.
- Sign out of the USPS Business Customer Gateway.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021