In ConnectRight™ Mailer, a mailing list can be exported to an Excel, DBF, delimited, fixed width, or Visual FoxPro file.
To export a mailing list to an Excel file:
- On the ConnectRight Mailer toolbar, select Export.
- In the Export Details window, select the file type you wish to export:
- Dbase III, FoxPro file (.dbf)
- Delimited text file (.txt)
- Fixed Length text file (.txt)
- Excel (.xls, .csv)
- Access (.accdb)
- Under Records to Export, select the records you wish to export.
- Under Export fields, set the fields you wish to export to Yes.
- Select Next.
- Under Export Name and Actions, select Browse, choose the location to which you wish to export the file, name the file, and select Save.
- (Optional) Select Save export settings definitions to save these export settings so that you can more easily export the same data in the future.
- Select Run or Run Export Only. A message appears stating “x records were exported.”
- Select OK.
- Select Close to close the Export window.
- Open the exported file to confirm that the export was successful.
UPDATED: January 17, 2017