To set up a Move ID in ConnectRight™ Mailer:
- In ConnectRight Mailer, select MoveID.
- In the MoveID dialog box, select Find PAF.
- In the Find Processing Acknowledgement Form (PAF) pop-up box, select Include Expired PAFs.
- If your PAFs appear in the grid, select Renew. This will take you to the EzPAF website. At the EzPAF website, ensure the information displayed is up to date and accurate.
- If nothing appears in the grid, select Create new PAF to go to the EzPAF website. At the EzPAF website, complete the form.
Note: Both Renew and Create new PAF will cause an email to be sent to the email address being used with the PAF. The email will include directions on how to electronically sign your PAF. The electronic signature is needed in order to approve the PAF. PAFs expire yearly.
- Select Add Selected.
UPDATED: August 24, 2020