The device is not downloading updates and freezes on the message "Installing update 3 of 5"
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the home screen appears:
- Swipe down from the top.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi /Wired.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap the Home icon.
- Scroll down and tap Rates and Updates.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 14, 2021