The device freezes on "Installing Update 3 of 5" on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Restarting your device then checking for a software update often resolves this error.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The device is not downloading updates and freezes on the message "Installing Update 3 of 5."
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the Home screen appears:
- Swipe down from the top.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi /Wired.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap Home.
- Tap SendPro Apps, then Rates and Updates.
UPDATED: April 21, 2022