"Mailing has stopped" error when refilling postage on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Restarting your device then refilling the postage can often resolve the mailing has stopped error.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (8H00, 9H00)
The error message "Mailing has stopped" appears when you try to refill postage from the postage refill option in the Settings menu.
Due to a software bug, the refill option in the Settings menu will return the error "Mailing has stopped." There are plans to fix this in a future software update.
To clear the error either press back or reboot the device.
Solution 1: Press back.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Press the back arrow.
Solution 2: Reboot the device.
- Unplug the power cable. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Then refill postage.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage (not Refill Settings).
- Enter the Mail Refill Amount and tap Refill Mail Postage.
UPDATED: April 22, 2022