The error message "Mailing has stopped" appears when you try to refill postage from the postage refill option in the Settings menu.
Due to a software bug, the refill option in the Settings menu will return the error "Mailing has stopped." There are plans to fix this in a future software update.
To clear the error either press the back button or reboot the meter.
Solution 1: Press the back button.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Press the back arrow.
Solution 2: Reboot the meter.
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Then refill postage.
- Tap Envelope Printing.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage (not Refill Settings).
- Enter the Mail Refill Amount and tap Refill Mail Postage.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 14, 2021