Finding the server name in SendSuite Tracking
Learn how to find the server name for SendSuite Tracking.
Products affected: Tracking Assistant, SendSuite® Tracking
If you have a TA+ Tracking Assistant that is configured, follow these steps to locate the server name on the Tracking Assistant:
- Select the Windows Start icon > Programs > TAPlus > Settings.
- Make note of the server name or IP Address displayed in the Host field.
If you have a SendSuite Mobile Tracking Assistant that is configured, follow these steps to locate the server name on the Tracking Assistant:
- Launch and sign in to the SendSuite Mobile app.
- Tap the ellipsis/menu (...) button in the top-right corner and select About.
- Make a note of the server name or IP address displayed in the Server field.
If you have a Tracking Assistant that is not configured, follow these steps on a computer that has SendSuite Tracking:
- Open SendSuite Tracking.
- Select Help > About.
- Locate the Server address. The server name is the part that comes after “http://”.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021