Watch this video or follow the instructions below to learn how to refill postage for your shipping labels.
Your device uses two separate postage accounts. One is for shipping labels and one is for Envelope Printing. You cannot use the shipping label funds for Envelope Printing and vice versa.
Before you begin
Check your device is connecting to the internet.
- For LAN connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
- If you have a wireless connection, you will see the following connection icon in the toolbar:
To refill your shipping labels postage account:
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to Shipping Refills.
- Tap Shipping Refills.
- If you have enabled cost accounts for Trackable Labels or Shipping Labels, you must select a cost account. Tap Select Cost and choose an account from the drop-down list.
- Tap the Refill Postage.
- Use the numeric keypad to enter the amount you wish to refill.
- Tap Refill Postage. When complete, the updated shipping label postage amount appears.
- Tap Home to return to the Home screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
options below.Related topics
UPDATED: January 22, 2021